Our website address is: https://www.humens.com.
The data used or collected are identification data (title, surname, first name, email address) and professional data (company name, company email address).
We collect and process personal data about you for the purposes of :
– Managing, processing and tracking your requests for information, assistance, contact and providing you with an answer
– Putting you in touch with sales representatives if you fill in the information request questionnaire
– Carry out prospecting, communication and awareness-raising operations relating to our products
– Carry out studies, reports and statistics
– To manage your possible requests to exercise your rights in terms of personal data protection
– To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations resulting in particular from our activities
The data may be transmitted to service providers and subcontractors contractually linked to HUMENS, for the sole purpose stated above.
This data is hosted on computer systems based within the European Union. If HUMENS communicates Personal Data to one of its subsidiaries or to a third party located outside the European Union, HUMENS will first ensure that said data will benefit from the same level of protection as that imposed by the European Union in terms of personal data protection.
The data is kept for periods corresponding to the recommendations of the CNIL or to legal obligations.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, you may access your personal data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time; You may also object to the processing of your data; You may also exercise your right to the portability of your data by contacting :
– You may also exercise your right to the portability of your data by contacting: “Référent à la protection des données personnelles – Bertrand JACQUE, 34 rue Gilbert Bize – La Madeleine – 54410 LANEUVEVILLE-DEVANT-NANCY”.
– or email@example.com, enclosing a copy of a proof of identity.
The user is informed that, during his visits to the website, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is the equivalent of a small text file stored on the user’s terminal. It allows websites to store user data in order to facilitate navigation and to allow certain functions.
Your Internet browser allows you to accept or reject cookies or to request the display of a message asking for your consent each time a cookie is placed on your terminal.
What types of cookies do we collect?
– Mandatory cookies
– Cookies linked to social networks
– Cookies for audience analysis (Google Analytics)
– Language registration cookies
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.