The Gender Equality Index for NOVACARB
The Gender Equality Index compares the situation of women and men within the same company. Scored on 100 points, it is calculated from 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap,
- The distribution gap for individual increases,
- The promotion distribution gap,
- The number of employees who return from their maternity leave has increased,
- Parity among the 10 highest earners.
In 2021, the gender equality index for Novacarb is 75/100 :
- Pay gap indicator: 35 / 40
- Rate of Increase Variance Indicator: 20 / 20
- Promotion Rate Gap Indicator: 15 /15
- Return from maternity leave indicator: 0 /15
- High Pay Indicator : 5 / 10
To learn more, please visit the French government website.